sunny side up

Thursday, April 14, 2016

I have never been the type of girl who owns more than one pair of sunglasses at a time. Scratch that. I have never been that girl until recently. Lately it seems that every time I scroll through Instagram or read a blog post, I can't help but notice that I'm the only human being not riding the cool sunglasses train.



I purchased my first "fancy" (read: not cheap AF) sunglasses last summer, and I've been hooked ever since. Recently, I've been getting more and more into the idea of rocking different sunnies with different outfits, and I've found myself scrolling through Pinterest boards full of fun, trendy pieces that I am totally lusting after. To be honest, I'm a little obsessed.

Maybe it's the sunshine and maybe I'm just holding out hope that warmer temperatures are coming back around. I'm not really sure what it is, but whatever it is, I am all about hunting down the perfect Spring sunnies.

Hi, I'm Alli and I'm slowly turning into a sunglasses-a-holic.




one // two (under $30) // three
four (under $15) // five // six
seven (under $50) // eight // nine


Which pair is your favorite? I'd love to see what sunnies you're rockin this spring!

Enjoy the sunshine,



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a love note!

 
site design by designer blogs