Current Obsession: rocksbox

Saturday, April 2, 2016



OH MY GOODNESS... Have you heard of rocksbox?!? I can't even begin to tell you just how freaking obsessed I am with this monthly box of goodies. Monthly subscription boxes are very in vogue these days and with so many options (I seriously think there's a box for everything) it can be a little intimidating to try one on a whim....which is why I'm here to tell you all about my experience with rocksbox (and there's a little surprise for you)!



The premise of rocksbox is pretty much the same as every other box ... but with a twist !! For $19.99/month you get unlimited premium jewelry rentals delivered right to your door. After becoming a shine insider, you get to fill out a style profile and then add all of the beautiful pieces you love to your #wishlist. Seriously, you get to borrow/try out/wear as much as you want 3 beautiful pieces picked by a stylist from brands like Kendra Scott, Loren Hope, Sophie Harper and more !! I mean, what's not to love?! I have a serious Kendra Scott addiction and rocksbox helps to fuel it in a way that my wallet appreciates and approves of. I love being able to refresh my jewelry wardrobe without having to buy pieces full price or feel guilty for splurging on a piece and then rarely wearing it.



One of the best things about rocksbox is how incredibly easy. When you're ready to get a new box in your mail, all you have to do is put the pieces you don't want to keep back in your rocksbox, reuse the shipping envelope, and stick on the return label that's provided for you. In a little over a week you'll have a brand new box of goodies waiting at your doorstep. Find something you just can't live without? Rocksbox will charge your card on file for any pieces you chose to keep or you can go online and shop from your box...literally the easiest try on/shopping experience ever. Best part? You get a $10 credit each month to put towards a piece or two just for being a shine insider and you get to shop the pieces at a member only discount...which is incredible.



So what did I get in my first box? Well, let me just tell you it was so amazing that I totally had to keep a piece to add to my permanent collection. For my first box, this set was spot on !!. I was so giddy when I opened my box to find these 3 beauties. I had added two of the pieces to my #wishlist and my stylist added the third on to really complete the look.

Pavé half moon studs by Sophie Harper


Shimmer bar ring by Gorjana



...and last but certainly not least,

The Elisa necklace by Kendra Scott (in iridescent druzy)


This necklace is my absolutely favorite piece from the box...so much so that I just had to have it for myself. Best part? It was FREE. How? Well, first I was offered the members only discount which brought the necklace down I price and on top of that I had my shine insider monthly spend to apply. Top that off with referring a few friends to check out rocksbox and then being rewarded for sharing something I love (hello, no-brainer), and you've got yourself a FREE Kendra Scott necklace.



Now here's the best part... YOU get to try rocksbox totally FREE. That's right!! Just for being a Sparkles & Wine reader, you can try rocksbox and try out some pretty incredible jewelry totally and completely free! All you have to do is head over to rocksbox and enter the code allirbff1 at checkout and BOOM a happy mail day will be coming your way !!

If you decide to try rocksbox out, let me know what you get! I'd love to see the pieces you snag!

Special shoutout to my girl, Merisa over at Monogrammed Magnolias for getting me hooked on rocksbox.

Shop this post:


cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a love note!

 
site design by designer blogs